(PP) is the most versatile general-purpose plastic that can be used as a plastic or as a fiber (polypropylene). Polypropylene is a low-absorbency, high-corrosion-resistant fiber that can be used in clothing and furniture, especially for woven carpets. It can also be extruded or blown into a film, and then drawn into a flat yarn, a woven bag, or a tying material - a strap. In recent years, polypropylene composite films have developed rapidly, preventing moisture, gas and cooking, and being used as soft packaging for food and beverages.
(1) Injection molded products: It is the largest application field of polypropylene. The products include turnover boxes, containers, suitcases, and automobile parts (automobile interior parts such as instrument panels; fenders, ventilation pipes, fans; bumpers). Household appliance parts, medical equipment (disposable syringes), instruments (dishwasher door liners, dryer vents, washing machine frames and covers, refrigerator door liners, etc., consumer goods and furniture.
(2) Extrusion products: made of polypropylene fiber, can also be made into polypropylene film, wherein the strength and transparency of the biaxially stretched film are greatly improved, and it is an important polymer material for packaging.
(3) Thermoformed products: Polypropylene plastic flakes are thermoformed into thin-walled products for use as single-use food containers - drinking cups.
Here we try to classify the different substrates for reference and explain one by one:
1. General grade (HOMOPOLYMER) Single polymer, known as homopolymer in the mainland, is a raw material obtained by polymerizing pure propylene.
2. IMPACT COPOLYMER is a single polymer with ethylene propylene rubber. The impact strength is mainly based on the high and low rubber content. The cold resistance is mainly based on the ethylene content. Each polypropylene plastic raw material manufacturer has different processes and the highest ethylene content.
3. RANDOM COPOLYMER Random copolymer, which is a propylene-added ethylene copolymer. The ethylene is irregularly dispersed in the polymer, which mainly reduces the crystallinity of the polymer and improves the transparency.
4. HIGH ISOCICTICITY or HIGH CRYSTALLINITY Reducing the content of dislocation structure in the polypropylene polymer increases the crystallinity by increasing the content of the regular structure. Mainly improve the rigidity, heat denaturation temperature, surface hardness, scratch resistance and gloss of raw materials. Of course, adding a nuclear enhancer will also contribute to the improvement of the above physical properties.
5. The heat seal grade (TERPOLYMER) is an extension of random copolymer. Generally, the propylene contains ethylene (non-EPR) content up to 3.5%, but there are also processes that can be added to 5%. The higher the ethylene content, the softer the product, the heat change temperature. The softening point, the lower the heat sealing temperature, sometimes in order to increase the ethylene content, the butadiene or other third component is used to become a tri-copolymer to meet the above physical properties.
6. Alloy grade (ALLOY) The high proportion of different plastic raw materials can be described as alloy grade. For example, adding LDPE to polypropylene can improve the softness and impact strength, and can also reduce necking and increase flatness in processing. Reduce the phenomenon of falling material. Polypropylene plus EPR plus HDPE can maintain rigidity, reduce whitening caused by high EPR content, and improve impact strength.
7. COMPOUNDING Composite materials of different materials, such as adding glass fiber, various mineral mineral powder, organic wood powder, paper scraps or grain microchips, in polypropylene plastic materials to improve various physical properties. Mineral powders include: talc, calcium carbonate, barium sulfate, mica, carbon black, carbon fiber and bromide.
8.Rubber (RUBBER) rubber, TPR (thermoplastic rubber) and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), sometimes difficult to distinguish, and there are various definitions, most of the rubber can be mixed with PP, except Outside the EPR series, it is also difficult to define that the mixing is positioned within the alloy or composite item. Commonly mixed with polypropylene plastics are EPR and EPDM. The brands that are suitable for direct mixing with PP are CATALLOY, PLASTOMER, ENGAGE, TAFMER, KRATON and SANTOPLENE.
9. SPECIALS (SPECIALS) Those that are not covered in the previous category can be classified into this category. For example, high melting strength materials (HMS, High Melt Strength) can be used in foaming materials to improve surface airtightness and improve foaming effect. It can also reduce the phenomenon of falling material in sheet metal forming.
In addition to the above uses, such as blow molding products, polypropylene is widely used in food packaging, such as yogurt containers, hot-filled beverage bottles. toy. Blocked polypropylenes with isotactic and random segments, respectively, can also be produced by special catalytic methods (metallocene catalysis).
Faucet control handle is divided into single handle and double handle. The double handle faucet requires both hands to adjust the water temperature, but the style can be suitable for more occasions such as under the table Basin Faucet, the cylinder edge faucet of the massage cylinder, etc. , and the double handle faucet adjusts the water temperature more smoothly and finely than the single handle, suitable for more temperature-sensitive consumers.
Two Handle Kitchen Faucet
8"two handle kitchen faucet,two handle kitchen faucet wside sprayer,two handle pull-down kitchen faucet
SUNRISE HOME GOODS(M)SDN.BHD. , https://www.sunrisesink.com